Thursday, July 09, 2009

Star Spangled Layout

What July layout would be complete without some stars on it?? And the Quickutz Nesting Stars are perfect to add stars large and small to your projects. I have also incorporated stamped stars, rub-ons, and even a little brad with a star to complete my star theme in this layout.

Another thing I really like about this layout is that I combined pictures from different events in July to give an overall review of our July Summer fun. That is very "out of the box" for me, but it is really a great way to capture a lot of memories all together on one layout. It is also a good way to use up extra pictures (which if you are like me, you have tons of extra pictures!!)

I used Vixen for my July title and the P is from Diesel Classic. Other Quickutz dies I used include the 2x2 photo corner (on sale right now for only $2.95!!) and the 2x2 tab die (also on sale for $2.95!!). If you haven't taken advantage of the incredible deals going on in the store right now for Quickutz dies, you are really missing out!! Click here and you can see the huge selection of dies that are on sale right now!!

3 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Pretty layout, Ruth Ellen. :)
I love how you used all the stars and they look especially pretty with the red polka-dot paper. :)

Txangel528 said...

You are the bomb Ruth! I love the paper and all the other stuff on it!! I wish I could be as talented as you!!

Rochelle said...

Oh my goodness....I love this layout Ruth Ellen!! It is so adorable and so patriot! I am very excited about how you used the nesting stars and tied them into your LO! So sweet! :O)