Wednesday, November 08, 2023

One Last Hoorah




Happy Wednesday!  As a card maker, I struggle with the emergence of fall.  I want to create many cards using all of the beautiful fall products.  Then suddenly I realize, I need to get all of my Christmas cards completed and have a limited amount of time.  When I sat down to create my video today, I set aside all things Christmas to give fall one last hoorah. 

The "Fall Centerpiece" is a gorgeous die that demands center stage on a card.  My vision was to create another clean and simple design, with texture.  Keeping the background white allowed the elegance of the die cut image to shine.

If you head over to watch the video, you will see how this card came together and can enter to win this beauty.  I hope to see you there.
Until next time..... Marla






1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Wow - this is gorgeous- and I loved watching the coloring process.