Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Black Friday Vintage Mailbox New Release

Hello crafty friends!
Today I am sharing a card I created with the new dies released for Black Friday by Cottage Cutz. Here is what I created.

I created a top folding A4 card. I used some black cardstock for the base. I then used some pretty shabby papers for the mats.

I used some black ink to ink the edges of the mats to give them a consistent edge.

I used some black, white and patterned papers to cut out the pretty new vintage mailbox die. It is part of one of two special bundles for Black Friday. I used my gold pen to add some gold to the various cuts in the die. I wanted the word Post along with that pretty dove and the leaves to stand out. I did also dot around the black base with my gold stickles. I did also add some stickles to the centers of the flowers.


Here is one last look at my finished card. I did add the sentiment Hello from the new Hello Sunshine sentiment die from one of the new dies. I love how this turned out. I love the look of vintage, shabby chic but don't do it very often.



Vintage Mailbox

Sentiment, Hellow Sunshine


Nested Wacky Stitched Rectangle Set

Here are the Black Friday Bundles

Bundle #1

Bundle #2

Be sure to hit the sale while it is available.

Well that about covers it for today. 
Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melinda

No comments: