Friday, November 24, 2023

Black Friday Release Inspiration

Happy Friday friends!

Kris here to share a card I made using our brand new BLACK FRIDAY RELEASE!!  There are 2 bundles of this release that are both on sale at 60% off!!  Or you can get the individual dies for 30% off.   See the whole release HERE.  

We also have our Mega Black Friday BLOWOUT SALE -- save up to 85% off! 


For my card today, I've used the Vintage Urn w/ Flowers die along with the Sentiment, Thinking of You die and mounted them on the new Trellis Background die.  

Design Steps:

I die cut the  Trellis Background die from white and mounted it onto a white A2 card base.  I kept it subtle so my flowers would pop and not get lost against a colored bg.  


Next I die cut my Vintage Urn w/ Flowers die from white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. 



I glued it to my card front. 


For my sentiment, I wanted it to match the colors of flowers, so I marked on some white c.s. with RV63 and RV66 first, then die cut my sentiment.  It's easier than to color the delicate die cutz after they are cut. 



So much to LOVE about this beautiful release!  

(Not to mention the fantastic prices right now)  ☺ 


  
    

Find more tutorials on our YouTube channel HERE.

Don't Forget our BLACK FRIDAY SALE - save up to 85% - ends Dec. 1st!


Sale prices do not apply to previous orders. Orders can not be changed, combined or 
canceled once placed via the website. Some items have limited stock on-hand, no backorders

will be accepted. Sorry e-mail or phone orders can not be processed during the sale.
Orders will be filled and shipped in the order they are received. $6.95 flat-rate shipping in
Continental USA, low international shipping rates available.
SALE ENDS Friday, Dec 1st at 9pm PDT

2 Release Bundles are 60% off!

    

Thanks so much for looking today ~ Happy Crafting!!

~Kristine

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is beautiful Kristine- love the urn of flowers and the gradient appeal of your sentiment