Tuesday, November 07, 2023

Easy DIY Placecards For Thanksgiving

Happy Tuesday crafty friends,
I hope your day is going well. Today I am sharing some super cute, fun and easy place cards for our upcoming Thanksgiving dinner table. Here's what I have.



I started by cutting out all my pieces in white so that I could color them in. I used most of the cute little critters from the Autumn Friends Die.

I knew I would need a total of 6 place cards so I cut them out in quantities and then colored the pieces in quantities. 

I then cut out my mats and the base. The base pieces are 4.25 x 4. I fold and scored them along the 4" side to make the finished "tent" a 4.25 x 2 size.

Here is a closer look at the "Dad" one. I used the cute little bear, tree trunk, pumpkin and acorn from the  Autumn Frinds die set. I also used the Wagon Wheel and then the Double stitched mat and the funky stitched mat. I then hand wrote the names.

Here is a closer look at the Grandpa place card.

Here is a closer look at Jason.


Here is one last look at all the cards again. I think they turned out super cute! I may have a few more to make if some additional guest come.


Dies Used


Autumn Friends


Wagon Wheel

Double-Stitched Rectangle

Wacky Stitched Rectangle Set

Well that about covers it for today, Be sure to come back by and see what the rest of the designers are creating! Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!

-Melinda

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a creative idea for Thanksgiving place cards Melina- I am thinking of using your idea for my dinner