Saturday, November 25, 2023

Black Friday Bundle One Review




Oh boy, oh boy, it's that wonderful time of year when the Scrapping Cottage releases their Black Friday Specials.  This year is a real treat with not just one, but two new bundles offered at a deep discount.  For a limited time you can purchase these products at 60% off.  

Today, I am over on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel with a review of Bundle One and I am sharing three cards that I created with several dies from this bundle.  If you are wondering what sizes the dies are and how they fit on an A2 card, I have you covered.  I'm also giving away one of these dies, so I hope you'll join me.

The card shown above features the "Garden Birds".  Not just for spring, this blue bird can be used to add a little joy to someone's dreary winter's day.  You can check out my other two cards here

Until next time.... Marla







No comments: