Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Happy Birthday Vintage Card

Hey crafty friends,
So glad you stopped in today! 

It's new release time!!! We have our annual Black Friday release available now in the online store. There are 19 different designs, and they can be used for all seasons. The dies are broken into 2 different bundles with bundle pricing under $78. Bundle pricing is only available through Friday, December 1. Or you can pick up the individual dies for 30% off.

I am sharing yet another easy and fun card with dies from the new Cottage Cutz Black Friday release. Here is what I am sharing today!
I created a top folding A4 card. I started with a white cardstock base. 

I used some pretty shabby chic patterned paper. I inked the edges of the paper with some black ink to give it a vintage look.


I added the mat to a smaller wacky stitched rectangle. I also did the same with a larger mat for an extra layer.

I used some wildflowers from the Wildflowers die. I cut some in white and some in black. The white ones I colored with my marker and then added some stickles to them. I deccided to put a bow in the center of the spray.
Here is one last look at my finished card. I love the contrast of the white mats to the shabby chic/vintagey looking papers.











Here are the Black Friday Bundles

Bundle #1

Bundle #2

Be sure to hit the sale while it is available.

Well, that about covers it for today. Be sure to come back real soon. You will want to keep up with my crafty adventures! Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melinda

Reminder: Marla has a new video and a giveaway on the CottageCutz YouTube channel. Click here.


1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a pretty birthday card- love the feminine appeal.