Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Faux Die Cut Inlay




Hello, crafty friends, Marla here with another CottageCutz YouTube video tutorial.  I love the inlay die cutting technique, but sometimes the work involved can be a little daunting.  My card today features a cheat for this technique that gives the appearance with less work.  The technique is one that any card maker can achieve, and it worked well with the beautiful "Spring Butterflies" die.  

I would love for you to join me today over on our YouTube Channel and after watching, I hope you give the technique a try.  There's also an opportunity to win the "Spring Butterflies" die, which is an added bonus.  

Don't forget to check out the new "Folk Art" release that just dropped at the Scrapping Cottage.  It's a magical new collection you don't want to miss.

Until next time..... Marla 






1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is beautiful Marla- love the faux inlay-the stenciling and the foiling