Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Strawberry Gnome Couple So Sweet Card

Happy TuesDIE Cottage Cutz Friends!
Melinda here with you on on another sweet TuesDIE. Today I am sharing another very simple but so sweet card I created, featuring dies from the new Strawberries and Bees release
Today's card features the adorable little Strawberry Gnome Girl Die and the Strawberry Gnome Boy Die. They are part of the new Strawberries and Bees release. I also used the Strawberry CottageStrawberry Treats 1, and the Berry Phrases Die from the same release. My finished card size is a standard top folding A4 size. The base is white cardstock and then I added a piece of green cardstock. To that, I added a mat of some patterned striped paper. 

I started by die cutting all my pieces in white. I colored and assembled each little gnome. I then cut out the large strawberry from the Strawberry Cottage. I colored it and the leaf at the top in. I then added the sweet little cake from the Strawberry Treats 1 die.

Lastly I die cut the words So and Sweet from the Berry Phrases Die set and then colored those in with my green marker.



Here is one last look at my completed card. I am going to be using this for an Anniversary card. The little couple is just too cute!


Dies I Used











Be sure to check it out and all the amazing creations from the design team!


Also, don't forget to head over to the CottageCutz YouTube channel and check out all of the amazing projects on there. Our video team is doing a wonderful job of filling the channel with all sorts of creative content! You don't want to miss it!


Well that about covers it for today! Until the next time, have a wonderfully craft-die day!
Melinda Beltran

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Aw this is so cute and perfect for an anniversary card

Pam MacKay said...

Sweet card love those little gnomes!

Kristine said...

Such a colorful card, cute!