Friday, July 15, 2022

Stamping With Dies!








Hi everyone! My name is Linh and I'm honored and excited to be here as a guest designer. I have a new video up on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel. I was so inspired by the new Strawberry & Bees Collection that I made a couple batches of cold process soap bars in my bee-themed mold. Using several of the bee die sets in this collection, I created a wrap to package my soap bar and even made a matching card to go with it!

In this video, you'll see how I used the honeycomb die to stamp out my own background! Not only can you make your own pattern paper but you can even dress up things like tissue paper (or wax paper, which is what I wrapped my soap bars in). Watch this video to see how you can turn your dies into stamps!








Here's what I used to make this card













4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Making your own soap - love it and these dies are a perfect accompaniment

Pam MacKay said...

Perfect way to package your soaps love it!

Kristine said...

So stinkin' CUTE Linh! Super creative to cut the honeycomb from foam to make a STAMP - LOVE THAT! :) And the soap gifties are so sweet ♥

Melinda Beltran said...

What a super cute gift set. Love it!