Saturday, July 30, 2022

I'm Just a Gnome Boy Looking at a Strawberry Girl...






Hi everyone! My name is Linh and I'm honored and excited to be here as a guest designer. I have a new video up on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel. I've combined several dies from the Strawberry & Bees Collection to create this sweet scene card.  In this scene, our darling Strawberry Gnome Boy is bringing flowers and a pot of strawberries to his beloved Strawberry Girl who lives in a Strawberry Cottage. :)

Watch this video to see how I created this card.







Here's what I used to make this card











4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

So cute Linh- and the little couple is so sweet

Pam MacKay said...

Love the cute scene you created!

Kristine said...

Cute❣ love that big Strawberry house, it's great with all the other Strawberry themed dies!

Melinda Beltran said...

What an adorable card! So playful! Love the little flower poking out of Mr. Gnome's hat! Cute!