Wednesday, February 09, 2022

"Spring Showers Mouse"






When I saw the "Spring Showers Mouse" die, it brought my back to some of my favorite things about spring.  I don't know about you, but I love spring rain.  The smell of wet grass and flowers is always refreshing.  Especially after a long winter.

Today, I am sharing this slimline card over on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel.  The Scrapping Cottage is generously giving this "Spring Showers Mouse" die away.  Head over and watch the video to see how to enter to win.  I will also be announcing the winner of the "Bottoms Up Bunny Baker" die I was giving away in my last video.  Could it be you?  

Until next time..... Marla












                                                                                         


2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Could this be any cuter- you created a great slimline card and the video tutorial shows and explains your design steps so well

Wendy Mind said...

Beautiful! So so pretty