Sunday, February 06, 2022

Jesus Is Risen Card

Happy Sunday Scrapping Cottage friends!
Melinda here with you today. It's another Sunday Funday and I hope you are enjoying some crafting! I am sharing a card created with dies from the new SPRING RELEASE! Here's my card.
I created a top folding A2 size card. I used some white cardstock for my base. I then used some pretty floral paper for the base mat from my stash.

I used the beautiful Cross die the Easter Cross with Flowers Die. I cut them out in white and decided to leave them all in white. I thought it would look elegant that way. I used a little foam tape to give the flowers some additional lift. I also used some tiny pearls from my stash. I mounted the cross onto a mat using some more patterned paper from my stash. I  mounted that onto some scallop stitched nested rectangles.




For the bottom border and sentiment, I used words from the Faith Sentiments die set.


For the "is" sentiment, I cut it out of the word Christening from the Baptism Die.



I added some Pearl Nuvo drops for the "i's" in each letter as well as the eye for the sweet little dove.

Here is a closer look at the cross.


Here is one last look at my card.




The Dies I used to create this project:




Faith Sentiments Die Set.

Nested Scallop Rectangle Set
I used the Stitched version but it is currently not available. Here is a great alternative!


In case you didn't hear, The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running.  Head over and check out the latest video! There is a giveaway for subscribing too!


Well that about covers it for today! Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melinda Beltran

4 comments:

Wendy Mind said...

Melinda this is adorable. I love the colours you’ve used and the dimension is amazing

Pam MacKay said...

Gorgeous card love the blue and white so crisp and clean!

Mary Marsh said...

A beautiful representation of why we celebrate Easter

Stay True To God said...

Beautiful!! :) I love how you made the cross white on white!!

Blessings...

Tracy