Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Wishes

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing a festive card.  My card features one of the die sets from the brand new Sentiments with Shadow die release.  There are 12 new sentiment dies and each has a shadow feature.  They are perfect for everyday cards and are currently on sale too!

I cut out the adorable llama from the Lil' Bluebird Designs Llama Love stamp and die set. I used my Distress Inks and watercolor pencils to color everything.  The sentiment is from the new Wishes w/Shadow die set.  I cut out an extra shadow piece.
This festive paper is from my stash and I used the Cottage Cutz Oval set to cut out the oval in the center of my card.  I placed a hot pink panel behind the oval and added it onto an A2 card base.
The llama was centered inside the oval as the focal point of my celebratory card.
Next, I adhered some pop dots between the 2 shadow layers of the sentiment and adhered it onto my card.  The pop dots provide some dimension to the whimsical sentiment.
A few enamel dots were sprinkled around the llama as the finishing touch on my card.
Here are the products used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Such a festive birthday card- Love this cute little llama- and the background paper is perfect for her

Jeanne said...

This paper is perfect for this little llama! I love the bright colors that you’ve used.

Pam MacKay said...

Looks like a party! So cute!