Friday, August 13, 2021

A Whole Llama Love

Happy Friday!  It's Jeanne bringing you a card featuring a llama from the new Lil' Bluebird Designs available in the online store.  This set has adorable llamas with fun coordinating designs and sentiments.  The new line has sixteen wonderful stamp sets in a wide variety of themes.  And there are coordinating dies available for each set!

I started by coloring my llama and hanging plant with alcohol markers.  The llama comes bare backed but there are two blankets which can be stamped to give her a more festive look.  I used a warm gray for her fur and soft squiggly strokes to make her nice and wooly.

I used both Copic markers and Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends.

For the card base I cut an A2 panel from white.  Then I used the largest of the stitched rectangles to cut a top panel.  I place the second largest of the heart dies 5/8 inches from the to of the rectangle and centered side to side to cut the window.My embossed panel is 3 inches wide by 2 3/4 inches high.

Next I glued my embossed panel 1 inch from the top of the base and 5/8 inches from each side.

Using thin strips of foam tape I popped up the rectangular panel.

I glued the llama and planter to the front, overlapping the heart window.

Finally I added a few enamel dots in coral.  This card is a wonderful way to say "I love you" to someone far away!

Be sure to visit the online store where this set and the other new designs are on sale for a limited time!

Products used:



 

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you have a fun and creative weekend!


4 comments:

Sukie said...

Very sweet card! The llama ia absolutely adorable!

Pam MacKay said...

Cute design love the dimension and texture

Mary Marsh said...

you do such awesome work with the CAS style - this llama and plant are showcased so well with your design

Joanne said...

Such an adorable card Jeanne. Beautiful work!