Sunday, August 22, 2021

Hi! How Are You?

Hi!

It's Anja here for my Sunday post. I have another card for you were I combined one of the slimline dies and country farm animals.

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Circle Window Slimline, Baby Farm Animals),

- Distress Inks,

- white card stock for die cuts and card base (22,5x10 cm),

- patterned paper for die cuts

- sentiment stamp,

- black pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- black pen,

- white pen,

- scissors,

- adhesive foam pads,

- paper glue. 

 

First I cut and colored the animals.

Next I made a card base and cut the background from patterned paper. I used Distress Ink to emphasize the edges.

Last I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the scissors.

Then I adhered all the pieces together. I used adhesive foam pads to add the animals. And my card was done. 


 
And that's all from me for today. Before I go I want to invite you to The Scrapping Cottage online store to check the new Sentiments With Shadows release. And there is a Sizzling Summer Sale going on.
 
Have a nice week and see you again tomorrow for my Monday post.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:


3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute love the slimline design really makes the adorable little farm animals pop!

Jeanne said...

Adorable card! Love how you’ve highlighted these cute farm critters with the slimline die!

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The little farm animals are adorable!