Monday, August 16, 2021

Sea You Soon!

Hello and Happy Monday!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing an underwater card. Today's card features both Cottage Cutz dies and Lil' Bluebird Designs products.

The background for my card was created with the Waves and Nested Stitched Rectangles slimline die sets.  I used a variety of Oxide Ink colors to create the sand and waves on my card.  The waves and sand were splattered with some water and the sand was also splattered with some paint. I watercolored the images from the Under the Sea stamp set and used the die set to cut them out.  The images were nestled amongst the waves.  The bubbles and sentiment were heat embossed directly on my card.
Here are the products used to create my card:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Such a great underwater scene - love all the wonderful sea life

Pam MacKay said...

Love all the different colors in the water cute card

Jeanne said...

I love the layers of this card! Creates a wonderful underwater scene!