Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Birthday Wishes!

Hello!  This is Sukie and I'm back with a post for my design team day!  For today's card I went with a CAS (clean and simple) design with a pop of color for the background.

The images were stamped with the Lil' Bluebird Designs Happy Birthday stamp set and cut out with the die set.  I colored the images with some bright and cheery distress inks and a watercolor brush.
The panels for my card base were cut with the Cottage Cutz (retired) Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame and Stitched Rectangle Set.
Once I stamped the sentiment on my card panel, I layered the 2 panels on a standard A2 card base which was inked on the edges to coordinate with my stamped images.
The banner was stretched across the top of my card for a fun and festive look on my card.
Next, the 3 presents and gift bag were lined up horizontally in the center of my card.
For a finishing touch, I added a couple of matte enamel dots amongst the presents.
Here are the products I used to create my card:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Really cute birthday card- I like the bright colors

Pam MacKay said...

Very happy and bright so cute!

Jeanne said...

Love this CAS card - so darn cute!