Wednesday, August 11, 2021

What's Cookin?

Hello!  This Sukie and today I'm sharing a card featuring one of the Lil' Bluebird Designs stamp and die sets which is a new brand under Cottage Cutz! The new stamp and die sets are all currently on sale.  I'm also using one of the latest Slimline dies on my card.

My card base is cut from the Circle Windows Slimline die set in white card stock.  I also used the Lil' Bluebird Designs BBQ Time stamp and die set.  The stamped images were colored with my Distress Inks and a watercolor brush.
I found the perfect plaid style paper in my stash so I adhered it inside the windows of my card.  My card panel was added on a red card base for a pop of color.  I rounded the corners with my Fiskars Corner Rounder.
To build my card, I affixed the barbecue grill and a couple of the bees inside the first window.
Next, I placed the remaining stamped images in the other two windows leaving enough room for my sentiment.
The sentiment was placed in the center of the middle window finishing off my summer themed card.
Here are the products used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Such a cute picnic themed card- love the slimline design

Jeanne said...

What a fun, summery card!

Pam MacKay said...

Love the use of the slimline circles such a cute design!