Sunday, June 06, 2021

You're Invited


Hi!

It's Anja here. I have another celebration themed card for you today. This time it's a party invitation. 


For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Juggling Monkey, Circus Snacks, Rounded Rectangles Slimline, Pierced Circle Set),

- Distress Inks and Oxides

- white card base (10x21 cm),

- white card stock and watercolor paper for die cuts, 

- black pen,

- white pen,

-water spritzer,

- white acrylic paint.

- heat gun,

- printer,

- paper glue. 

 

First I cut and colored the monkey and the snacks.

Next I cut the rectangle and colored it with Distress Oxides.  

 
Next I sprinkled the background with water and white acrylic paint. I dried the paper with the heat gun.

 
After that I printed and cut the sentiment. I also cut another circle from white card stock.

 
Last I arranged all the pieces to the card base and glued it together. And my card was done. 
 


That's all from me for today. Have a nice Sunday and see you again next week. 

Anja Z.

 

Cottage Cutz dies I used:



 


3 comments:

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love how the monkey is juggling his snacks!

Pam MacKay said...

What a fun invitation love your blended background

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute invitation card Anja-love the cute monkey with his snacks - a creative idea