Sunday, June 27, 2021

Have A Nice Day

Hi!

It's Anja here. I got my Country Farm release dies this week and today I have the first card to show you. I combined two dies to get this lovely card.

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Stacked Farm Animals, Farm Truck w/Animals, Spring Grass), 

- Distress Inks,

- craft card base (12,5x18cm),

- white card stock for die cuts,

- white pen,

- black pen, 

- silver pigment ink,

- white pigment ink,

- black pigment ink,

- sentiment stamp,

- background stamp (wood),

- acrylic block,

- paper glue. 

 

First I cut and colored the pets. 

Next I did the same with the truck. 

Next I started on the background. I used a background stamp to get the wood like look. I stamped it directly on the card base and colored it around the edges.

Next I added white shade to the middle of the background. I used white pigment ink. I also cut and colored the grass.

 
Last I added the sentiment to the background.

And the I just placed all the cut and colored pieces and adhered it on the card base. And my card was done.  


And that's all from me for today. Have a nice week and see you again next Sunday. 

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:



4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love the combination of dies so cute

Sukie said...

Great way to combine all of the dies on your cute card!

Mary Marsh said...

So cute Anja and I love the background -

Jeanne said...

Love how you’ve created the background! Cute card!