Sunday, June 13, 2021

Happy Birthday

Hi!

 It's Anja here. I have a birthday card for you today. Again, I used a few circus die to create the scene below. 

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Circus Ringmaster, Circus Lion, Circus Side Show, Nested Rectangles Slimline, Nested Stitched Rectangles Slimline),

- Distress Inks,

- red card base (10x23 cm),

- white and light blue card stock for die cuts,

- black pen,

- white pen, 

- sentiment stamp,

- black pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- scissors,

- paper glue. 

 

First I cut and colored the ringmaster.

Next I cut and colored the lion.

Last I cut and colored all the pieces for the side show.

 
Next I cut both rectangles, one from white and the other from light blue card stock. 

I also stamped and cut the sentiment. 

 
Last I arranged all the pieces to the card base and glued it together. And my card was done. 
 


That's all from me for today. Have a nice Sunday and see you again next week. 

Anja Z.

 

Cottage Cutz dies I used:







4 comments:

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The circus scene is absolutely adorable!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful scene you’ve created!

Mary Marsh said...

This is so cute Anja- a great slimline card - love it!!!

Pam MacKay said...

Lots of wonderful things to enjoy on your card! Love it!