Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Just For You

Hi!

It's Anja here for my Throwback Tuesday post. For today's post I used three dies from Springtime release and made a simple and classy card.

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Spring Flowers in Jar 1, Spring Flowers in Jar 2, Spring Flowers in Jar 3, Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Slimline, Nested Rectangles Slimline),

- grey card base (9x23 cm),

- white and patterned card stock for die cuts,

- sentiment stamp,

- black pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- scissors,

- washi tape,

- adhesive foam pads,

- paper glue. 

 

First I cut all the flowers. I cut two sets of each. I arranged it and glued it on patterned paper. Then I cut the rectangle out of the paper. I used the third largest die from the set. I also cut a scalloped rectangle from white card stock. I used washi tape to help me die cut the slimline dies. I glued both cuts on the grey card base. Last I added the stamped sentiment. I adhered it with adhesive foam pads. And my card was done.


And that's all from me for today. Have a nice week and see you again on Sunday. 

Anja Z.

 

Cottage Cutz dies I used:





2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

So pretty and feminine

Sukie said...

I'm really liking the monochromatic theme of your card! It's so pretty!