Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Herd the News!

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing a card featuring dies from the new Country Farm release.  These die sets are absolutely adorable and perfect for so many occasions! This card will be perfect to have on hand for a celebratory occasion!

I used the following die sets on my card:  Stacked Farm Animals, Curly Sheep & Lamb, Country Farm Stable and the Old Farm Fence.  I used colored card stock for all of my die cuts and inked them on the edges for some dimension.
The rustic papers with a bit of country charm are from my stash and were perfect for my card.
I created my card base by layering the 2 panels of paper with the wood themed panel on top.
The grass was affixed to the bottom portion of my card with the farm fence tucked in behind.
Next, the adorable cow was placed on top of the grass as the focal point of my card.
I proceeded to build the stack of farm animals by adhering one on top of another.  The little lamb was nestled next to the cow.
A fun sentiment was stamped on a hand cut flag and adhered in the upper corner of my card.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

So cute- love all these new farm animal dies

Jeanne said...

Love the stack of critters - so cute!

Pam MacKay said...

Such a fun card! Love the sentiment