Wednesday, August 21, 2019

May Your Day Bloom with Happiness

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a card to share featuring the Magical Garden dies.  This whimsical scene was created with the Flower Pot House die set.
This die set has so many detailed pieces that come together to create the adorable Flower Pot House.  I also cut out the Picket Fence Border to coordinate with my other die cuts.  Everything was shaded with some Distress Inks.
The picket fence was trimmed on the edges so it would fit along the base of my card.  I created a sign by stamping a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms (retired) Flower Power stamp set on some card stock.  After punching a couple of holes on the top corners, I tied some Totally Natural Trendy Twine to finish off my sign.
I created the soft background by inking my card base in a couple of different colors.  The picket fence was added to the bottom portion of the card base.  A couple of flowers were tucked into the fence posts.
The Flower Pot House was anchored perfectly between the picket fence pieces to create a whimsical scene.
The sign was adhered at an angle above the pot.  A flower shaped brad was perfect for holding up the sign.
Here are the dies used on my card, available in shop:

4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a pretty card of encouragement- I like the addition of the picket fence - and you chose the perfect sentiment

Pam MacKay said...

Love the soft color palette you did your pretty card in! And the way you did the sentiment if perfect with the little flower pots!

Janja said...

This is very nice, as always.

Jeanne said...

Sukie - this is just beautiful! Love the shading.