Sunday, August 18, 2019

Birthday Puppy

Hi!

It's Anja here. I made another birthday card this week. This time I used cute puppy die and some Distress Oxides for the background. 


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Birthday Puppy, Fall Phrases, Circle Set),
- Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Stormy Sky, Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed) and Oxides (Twisted Citron, Faded Jeans),
- Craft card base (10,5x15 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- water color paper for background (10x14,5 cm),
- black pen,
- white pen,
- water spritzer,
- heat gun,
- brushes,
- washi tape,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the puppy.


Next I cut and colored the sentiment.


And the I started with the background. I used water color paper. First I cut a circle out of a waste paper and attached it on the background with a piece of washi tape. Then I started coloring around with Distress Oxides. I used make up brushes for coloring and blending.


Next I removed the cut circle and softened the edges of the circle, again with the brushes and Distress Oxides.


Then I used the water spritzer to add water drops for more interest. I used heat gun for drying.


And when I had all the pieces cut and colored I arranged it together and glued it on the card base. I my card was done.



And this is all from me for today. I wish you all a lovely Sunday and see you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:




4 comments:

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The background design looks great with the adorable puppy!

Janja said...

This is so cute, Anja!

Mary Marsh said...

You always amaze me with these beautiful backgrounds- and it works so well with your birthday puppy

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable birthday dog! Sweet card!