Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello!  This is Sukie and I have another birthday card to share created with the new Cottage Cutz Birthday dies.
I found the patterned paper in my stash and pulled the solid color stock to coordinate with the colors.
I cut out the Party Mouse with Presents in white card stock and used some inks to shade all of the pieces.  I also cut the Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame.
Totally Sky Trendy Twine coordinated perfectly with my background paper.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms (retired) Simple Sentiments.
The patterned paper was layered on the red card stock.  I wrapped the twine at the top of the card base.  The lighter blue paper was layered underneath the Wide Rectangle Frame.
The sentiment was anchored in the corner of the frame and the Birthday Mouse with Presents was balanced inside the frame.
The finishing touch was a twine bow.  I tied the ends of the bow for a bit more softness on my card. 
Here are the dies used on my card, available in the shop:

2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love the blue! Super cute!

Janja said...

Very cute card!