Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Fall Card

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a fall themed card to share for my design team post.  After such a hot summer, I'm definitely ready for fall which inspired this card!
I found the perfect fall themed papers in my stash.  The colors are so vibrant and fun.  I especially love the yellow and green mixed with the burgundy!
I used a couple of punches from my stash, one to create a border and the other to punch a scalloped circle for my card.
I used the Flatbed Truck with Accessories, Fall Phrases, Pumpkin Pie & Latte and the Mail Tag Set dies to cut out the pieces for my card.
I created my card base with the patterned papers, added the scalloped border and layered the tag on top of the background.  A small twine bow was used to accent the tag.
Next I placed the Flatbed Truck in the center of my card.  The "fall" sentiment was added to the tag along with the tiny pumpkin on the scalloped circle.
Here are the dies used on my card, available in the shop:


4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great Fall themed card - I like your choice of designer paper as well

Janja said...

Beautiful and colorful card.

Pam MacKay said...

Love the truck! Perfect fall card! Love the rich colors too!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful fall card! The papers and colors are perfect!