Sunday, April 09, 2017

Easter Eggs

Hi! 

It's Anja here. We're one week away from Easter and it's time to make some Easter decorations. I decided to decorate some plastic eggs.


I used:
- Cottage Cutz Dies (Spring Butterfly 1, 3D Flower #7, Spring Greenery),
- colored card stock,
- Distress Inks (Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss),
- tools for making 3d flowers,
- flower stamens,
- plastic eggs,
- glue,
- purple acrylic paint,
- brush,
- purple ribbon,
- glitter

First I colored plastic eggs with acrylic paint and sprinkled them with glitter while they were still wet. I let them dry.


I die cut some greenery from green card stock and butterflies and flowers from light violet card stock. I cut only the tree smallest flowers from the flowers die. I used Distress Inks to color the edges of the die cuts.


Then I used tools to make 3d effects and assembled the flowers and butterflies. I put stamens in the middle of the flowers.


When the eggs were dry I hanged it with some purple ribbon. Then I put all the leaves around the top of the eggs. In the end I added the butterfly on one egg and two flowers on the other egg. 





Have a nice Sunday.
Anja Z.

Cottage Cutz dies I used:





7 comments:

Janja said...

So creative and fun! Beautiful color combination, Anja.

Maja said...

Zelo lepo si okrasila jajčka.

Lois said...

How fun!

Mary Marsh said...

such a creative idea Anja-now I have to look for plastic eggs with hangers-this would make a wonderful decoration for an Easter basket

Bev Polen said...

Anja, the Easter eggs are fabulous! Very creative way to decorate plastic eggs! Love them!

Pam MacKay said...

Clever and beautiful! I love your gorgeous creations such a wonderful Easter decoration!

Anita Kejriwal said...

So beautiful. This makes a beautiful decor