Monday, April 08, 2013

Quick and easy project and masking technique


Hello everybody, Vladka here.

 Ornate Circle Frame and Greenery dies are perfect for almost every project. On my card they are having main part:
This time I also decided to use the negative of Ornate Circle Frame die cut for masking technique. I used it outside and inside of the card.
Quick and easy project, perfect when you don't have a lot of time and you need birthday card. On the front I also used little heart from Angle Wings Mini die. It gives a special touch. 
For such cards I also like to embellish the inside of the card and here I use the bow from Ornate Circle Frame die and Cameo from Hand Mirror and Cameo die. 
Have a great week!


7 comments:

Simko said...

Simply beautiful, Vladka! Another awesome card from your creative room... :). I love the masking....it looks great.
Hugs,
Simona

Lisa aka Raining said...

Great job! I love how you used the negative of the die! Also love all the little touches with the cameo and heart!

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Vladka!!! I love the masking technique you used with the CottageCutz ornate circle frame! Your card is beautiful!!! Hugs
Cheryl

Olena said...

WOW! Beautiful card! And thank you so much for masking technique! Olena

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Vladka! Fun and creative technique with the dies! Blessings! Kathy

Cards By Jan said...

Oh Awesome card...I love the inside too...sure is pretty, The die is awesome, and masking is too.
TFS

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW Gorgeous use of these dies!!~