Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Garden Thank You

 
Hi everyone!  Kathy here with a card to show you using 2 CottageCutz' Dies, Garden Bird Branch and Butterfly Mini.





I cut the butterfly and branch using green cardstock and shaped the branch a little. I cut them again with white cardstock and colored the pieces with chalk inks. The birds and flowers were added with pop dots onto the first layer. I embossed the top portion of the white mat with an embossing folder and stamped a sentiment on the bottom. I wrapped ribbon around the mat and glued all the pieces down. I then added a bow and some liquid pearls.

I love this little butterfly die, I didn't much to it and it came out so cute! The branch will be good to used for the birds alone and the branch pieces to add to other creations and dies.  Here are the dies I used:




 

9 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful card, Kathy! I love the softness of your card.
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

So gentle, romantic and beautiful. I love this card.

Frances said...

This is so pretty! You have done a wonderful job with those dies! Hugs, Frances

Carol Hurlock said...

This is gorgeous Kathy. I love those beautiful soft colors and the color combination.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

This would also be great for a mother's day card! So pretty!

Mary Ann said...

Such a beautiful card,Love your colors...

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is just beautiful!!!! Love the way you colored that branch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!~

Olena said...

Super!!! Love it!