Tuesday, April 09, 2013

CottageCutz Hoot Owl

 Whoo is crazy about CottageCutz dies.   Owl tell you the truth....it's me!!!  Hi everyone.  Today I want to show you the Cottage Cutz Hoot Owl Die, Tea Time Doily, and Greenery.
 Isn't this owl just the cutest!  He was so much fun to create with and super easy.  I cut to branches to fill in my die cut and sprinkled some extra leaves in the branches.  After all it is springtime and things are blooming all around.  Here are the CottageCutz dies I used to create this card:

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I sure do appreciate it.    Have a great day and success while crafting!

7 comments:

Simko said...

Oh Carol...this is GORGEOUS!. I love the hoot owl...yes, she is cute... :) and I also like the colors and embellishments. Great work as always!
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

I´m crazy about Cottage Cutz dies too and I'm also crazy about owls, so I love this card :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful card Carol!!! I LOVE all the details you have done on this beautiful card!!! Love the CottageCutz dies you used, and your Owl is just tooo sweet!!! Also love the lace,colors,and layout!!! Beautiful job as always!!!
hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

WOW!!! Beautiful card Carol!!!! Love this owl! So cute!

Lisa aka Raining said...

That owl is so cute Carol! Gorgeous card as always!!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, Carol! So many pretty embellishments and that owl is SO CUTE!!! Blessings! Kathy

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Carole!!~