Saturday, April 20, 2013

Victorian Window /Video On "This N That" Release




Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Victorian Window Card I created using CottageCutz Dies. The Victorian Window is from the NEW "This N That" Release


I absolutely LOVE this CottageCutz Victorina window and the way it turned out. I thought hmmmmm what to do with this window, and as soon as I picked my design paper I knew instantly what to do. I took, the flowers from the CottageCutz "Tree of Nature" die, and layered them to create little flowers, perfect size for this window. Next I wanted some greenery,so I used the CottageCutz "Ornate Circle Frame" Die, it has some greenery in it, perfect size as well for my window.
COLORS-
Flowers-Colored with copicRV11
Leaves-Dusted with Distress Ink Peeled Paint
Window Trim-Dusted with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink


You can CLICK on any of my PHOTO's to ENLARGE :) so you can see CLOSE UP!

CottageCutz Used:




USTREAM?????

My window is 3-D and I was thinking of doing this for my 1st class! Please let me know if you would LIKE to see this done on USTREAM, I will set a date and time :)


Video Showing "This N That" Release



Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Simko said...

I love your beautiful card, Cheryl with a new Victorian window die from "This N That" Release. Great mix of the CottageCutz dies and the stitching adds just a final touch to the card. I can't wait to get this dies in the mail and try them out... :). Thank you for the great video! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Bignall said...

Stunning card , so beautiful.

Carol x

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow Cheryl this is a masterpiece. What a gorgeous use of the window die. I just love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Joanne said...

So beautiful!!! I love how you put the patterned paper behind the window. Absolutely gorgeous Cheryl!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!!Love the window die,it's awesome!

Kathy said...

Wow, Cheryl, this is so gorgeous! I just love the Victorian Window Die! You showed it beautifully! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Cheryl, I love your card. It is so rich and romantic and beautiful. And thank you for the video, this new dies really looks great and super easy to use.

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl! You really showed off that beautiful window die!

Olena said...

AWESOME!!!!! Great project!

Lori Aragon said...

Very beautiful card Cheryl!