Sunday, April 21, 2013

Believe in Your Dreams Tag

Hi Everyone! It's Lisa here today and I am sharing a tag I created with the beautiful new This N That collection. This collection is full of so many cute tags, envelopes and notecards.


I layered the Large Confectionery Bag over my tag and inked the edges. I printed the quote out, cut the words apart and inked the edges. 



I cut out the fancy insert card/ tag and added it to the envelope.  The tag is so cute and I added the Mini Dragonfly to it. A little cheesecloth and a pin add a shabby touch. 

Thank you for your visit today! Have a great week!



7 comments:

Kathy said...

Just beautiful, Lisa! I love the new Confectionery Bag! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

I can't wait to get mine new dies :) I like how you used this bag and combined it with other dies.

Simko said...

Gorgeous tag, Lisa! I love the colors and the new dies you used are just awesome! Can't wait to get mine... :). Great work, as always!
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful job Lisa on your tag hun!!! Love the color combo on this too :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Lisa this is so cute. I love what you did with the bag. The dragonfly looks perfect for spring. Beautifully done!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Frances said...

Great job, Lisa! Love your design, hugs, Frances

Olena said...

So cute!!!! love it!