Saturday, April 06, 2013

Box of Chocolates


Hello everyone, Simona here and today I am sharing a card
When I saw the Box of Chocolates die for the first time
I fell in love with the die... :). It was just one of the dies
I had to have it... :). And here is the card showcasing this
beautiful die.


I wanted to make a lever card so I designed my base card and
created the svg file for the lever card. The base was cut with Cricut.


Everything was cut out from white cardstock and colored
with Copics, just the corners were colored with
Ranger distress ink Vintage Photo.





These chocolates look yummy, don't they... :).





I am really happy with the final result. 
Hope you like it too... :).
Thank you for looking!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:

7 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

SUPER CUTE and very creative Simona!!! I love how you used the baby frame for the corner brackets, that is a creative was to use the frame in another way!! LOVE it!!! Also LOVE the box of chocolates, super sweet and your card is beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my goodness Simona this is awesome. I love how you used the Baby Frame. What a clever and creative idea. Showing how you can get more out of your dies is wonderful. Love this.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

It really looks yummy. And I also like how you used baby frame for the corners, really clever idea. Beautiful card.

Kathy said...

Wow, Simona, this is so cute and creative! Awesome use of the dies! Yes, the chocolates look good enough to eat! Blessings! Kathy

Lisa aka Raining said...

Very clever card! I love your box of chocolates and mixing it up with that frame is perfection!

Olena said...

Super cute card! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

So YUMMY!!~