Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MOM


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a Mother's Day Card I created using all CottageCutz Beautiful Dies!!!


In this photo, I created my CottageCutz Zinnia Flowers with the plum design paper, it has a faint writing on it, next I distressed each and every layer with Dusty Concord Distressed Inks. For the leaves I used a green design paper with faint writing on it as well, and did the same but used peeled paint distressed ink to get the look I achieved. Lastly for the centers I used Viva Pearl Pen to create Pearls for the centers.




 On the CottageCutz Postage Stamp Die I used white Card Stock and distressed it with Antique Linen Distressed ink. I then stamped ODBD Stamps in memento black ink. For behind the Postage Stamp I used the CottageCutz Scalloped Doily but cut it in half to make a piece for the top and the bottom. I love the look it gives!!
I used Recollections Habitat design paper for my card :)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Simko said...

Your card is SO BEAUTIFUL, Cheryl! I love the colors and the layout of the card. And also your Zinnia flowers are GORGEOUS! I bought this die recently and I am hoping to make as beautiful zinnia flowers as yours are... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Lisa aka Raining said...

Stunning Cheryl!!!!

Vladuška said...

Cheryl, this is gorgeous. I love the colour and the whole card. Beautiful.

Carol Hurlock said...

That's just gorgeous Cheryl. Your flowers look so yummy. They are nice a full and wonderful color. Beautiful as always and a treat to behold!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

Beautiful Mom card!!! Love the color of flowers! Great job!

Kathy said...

Totally gorgeous, Cheryl!!! Beautiful colors, flowers and sketch! Blessings! Kathy

Frances said...

Cheryl, your card is beautiful, love the colors and the gorgeous flowers. hugs, Frances.

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the sentiment...

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Cheryl!!~