Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome Spring

Good morning friends!  Today's card features the CottageCutz Picket Fence Border and Tree of Nature dies.  I am thrilled that they now have the longer version of the Picket Fence.  It is a die I will use quite often, as I like to create scenes.  The Tree of Nature die is really versatile.  You can make a tree with blossoms or a tree with leaves or a Fall tree.  It has such cute accessories too.  An owl, bird, bird cage, squirrel and butterflies.

I cut all the images from white cardstock and colored them with copics.  I cut the cloud freehand with scissors and finished the card with a small bit of rafia.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

Lorie said...

A lovely Spring card! Nicely done, Janice!

Carol Hurlock said...

Janie-what an adorable scene you created. This is just delightful!