Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cottage Cutz Shower Peepers for Easter

 Hi Bloggers!  Today it's Carol here and I have a cascading card to show you.   I saw this technique on Splitcoast Stampers.  You can get all the instructions by clicking here.

Look how cute these "Shower Peepers" are.  They are all just darling and this style card lets me show them all off.  They are just filled with personality!

This little guy is all smiles.  I cut him with yellow card stock and dry brushed the edges with black ink then I followed the little cut lines to add the "feathers" and added a few more of those lines around the whole image.  I gave him character with some blushed cheekcs (Copic R20),
When I first saw this chick I said, "Yep, that is exactly what I look like when it is house cleaning day".  lol  Isn't she adorable!
 I used the following Cottage Cutz dies for this card:





Thank you so much for stopping by today.  It was so much fun to make this and bring to you today.  I appreciate your visit!



5 comments:

Janice W. said...

Wow Carol! This is amazing! I will have to check out the link. Thanks for sharing!

Lorie said...

Stunning, Carol! I've never tried one of these, but your project sure makes me want to! Thanks so much for sharing this inspiring work of art!

Conny Thanheuser said...

Soooo sweet - I love it! Thx for sharing!

Heidi said...

WOW this is just wonderful, how fun!

Cheryl Walker said...

Carol your card is DARLING!!! You did a super sweet job on this and I love all the details and your shower peepers are tooo CUTE!! Beautiful job hun!!!
hugs,
Cheryl