Monday, March 12, 2012

CottageCutz Bunny TricZ-Gate Fold/Video

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with my TricZ-Gate Fold Card and Video on coloring CottageCutz Easter Basket Bunny!
I created this card using the Z-Fold and moving it to the bottom. Then I thought how fun would it be to have the z fold gates smaller on top. So I thought the Name TricZ-Gate Fold would be perfect for my card!(Tric is for Trick)
 I really think these types of cards are super fun to make and perfect for adding photo's.

I used the DARLING CottageCutz Easter Basket Bunny, and Ruched white Crepe Paper to cut her out. Ive colored her with Distressed Inks and show how in my video below.

CottageCutz Dies I used:

I used the CottageCutz fancy Filigree Wreath for layering behind my Bunny. The Bunny is holding the Tulip from the CottageCutz die called Watering Can ,and Tulips, I thought the Tulips would be perfect fit for this DARLING bunny!!!
I also used leaves from these 2 CottageCutz Dies as well

I thought using a mixture of leaves from the 3 CottageCutz dies would be perfect spot for the bunny to sit :)




Video/ how I colored the CottageCutz Easter Basket Bunny 4x4



Hope everyone has a nice day!!



Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Craft Me This said...

really cute but very dark maybe turn on a light would help the video quality.

Lorie said...

Adorable card, Cheryl. I love that cute little bunny!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute Chery. I have been waiting to make that card style for a while. Your's is darling.

Janice W. said...

I love your sweet bunny card! Love the variety of folds you use too!