Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Hippity Hoppity ...

Hello everyone!  Today I have a card made with the CottageCutz Flower Pot die.  I am a big fan of the large variety of  house dies that CottageCutz offers!  They are all so cute and whimsical!  I used both colored cardstock and white cardstock to cut the images.  I chose to use some fun Spring colors.  I have been sick with the flu, and needed a cheerful card to pick me up.

For the turquoise bunny, I used the negative from the cut as a stencil, and sponged it with ink.  Just a little tip showing that you don't always have to use the die cut to create a design.
Have a great day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Super CUTE Janice!!! I love your card with the Flower Pot House and the bunny border!! Also Love how you did the bunny using the cutout for your sentiment!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lorie said...

Great card, Janice. Love the colors and the stencil you crafted. That's a great tip! Thanks for sharing!!