Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CottageCutz Pink Peony Flower/Video

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a super quick post for today :)
I also wanted to share a Video on the CottageCutz Pink Peony Flower 4 x 4
My card is a Z-Gate Fold, ive been making a LOT of them lately, they are super fun to make! I have video's on them and the bands/velcro band too, if you check out my youtube channel you can see them there, and on my blog 

I LOVE the CottageCutz Pink Peony and felt I needed to re-visit my die, and make a video showing how you can create other flowers with it. I also LOVE how the die matches the My Little Shoebox design paper.

My Little Shoebox Design Paper/Summer Release 2011 Enchanted Garden\
Ribbon and Lace is Really Reasonable Ribbon
Card Design can be found on my blog with video
Sewing
Brads,pearls,button,
Victorine Originals stamps

Video showing how I made my flowers using the CottageCutz Pink Peony.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. TFs.

Lorie said...

Beautiful, Cheryl!

Heidi said...

Cheryl this is so cute, saw it on your blog and thought I should give a try. Just gotta find the time.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so beautiful. Full of wonderful spring colors and papers. I just love it. Love the style card too!

Janice W. said...

So pretty! I have been enjoying your videos!

Amir Rao said...

Ary
Music
bulBullay
Dareecha
Desi Kuriyan(Season 3)
dudgudi
Ijazat
Kaafir
Kaala Jadu
Khushboo ka ghar
Kuch Khuwab Thay Meray
Kuch Payar ka Pagal Pan
Main Chaand si, Mehmoodabad Ki Malkain