Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Made with Love

There is something so special about gifts made with love. That little extra thought that goes in to make something perfect. The heart that one used to create it and the time that someone selflessly put into it. Yup, I'm a big fan of homemade gifts.

Hi everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a card I created using some wonderful papers from My Little Shoebox and the Sewing Notions Die Cut . I added a little pleated ribbon, twine and buttons to finish the card off and I know exactly who I'll be sending this one to.

I'm absolutely adoring that little spool and could a pin cushion get any cuter? I think not. Well, I'm off to do some more creating, so I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday. Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor


1 comment:

Lorie said...

Very cute, Erika! I love all the special details!!