Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jingle, Jingle, Jingle!

Good morning!  The holiday season is now fully upon us, and that of course includes Christmas cards.  I have a fun little card to share with you today that I made using the Christmas Fawn Cottage Cutz die from The Scrapping Cottage.  I cut this out with white card stock and colored him with Copic markers.  I love this sweet little guy, and I paired him with the Jingle, Jingle, Jingle sentiment from Peachy Keen Stamps, and added the jingle bells for embellishment. 
Have you dropped by The Scrapping Cottage for their sales this weekend?  Be sure to check them out, because there's savings everywhere you look, from merchandise, to shipping, and a special release just for Black Friday.   AWESOME!!!!  Have a blessed day, and a fabulous finish to your weekend, and Happy Holidays!!!

Love ya!
Lorie

4 comments:

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

What a cute Christmas card!!!

Vicki said...

very cute and of course I shopped the sale :)

Joy said...

Darling card...your coloring is fabulous !!

Dr Sonia S V said...

oooh what a beautiful Bambi
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com