Monday, November 14, 2011


I'm super excited to share this little box I created this weekend...I LOVE IT!!! It's from a tutorial I saw on Splitcoaststampers "Secret Box" . I've used My Little Shoebox papers from the Audrey Collection and the really cool part is the matching dies from Scrapping Cottage. Honestly it's just so much fun to create. Now let me show you everything this little box has going on.
Top of Box


Box Opened, Revealing Drawers


Front Side

Side

Side

Back with stamping and Dies
Isn't that just the coolest!!! Now here is a list of all the dies I used from Scrapping Cottage if you wanted to make one of these for yourself.
See ya soon,


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely fantastic!
hugs,
Gini

Joanne said...

Very cool...love this. Great job Lori!

Lorie said...

Oh, I saw this tutorial on SCS, and your creation is wonderfully done! LOVE IT!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful box Lori!!! Love the dp and dies you used!!
Hugs,
cheryl

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

What a darling box!!!