Monday, March 13, 2023

Sweet Easter Wishes

Hello Scrapping Cottage peeps! 🐤

Kris here, sharing an Easter card featuring the CottageCutz Spring Bowl w/ Eggs.  


Design Steps:

I cut and layered the following, bottom to top:

• White card base = 4-1/2" x 11" and score at 5-1/2" for a top folding card
• Patterned paper (gingham) 4-1/2" x 5-1/2"
• Die cut largest from the Nested Scalloped Rectangles set (attach with foam tape)
• Patterned paper (scripty) 4-1/4" x 5-1/4" 
• Die cut largest of the Nested Stitched Scalloped Circles set
• Die cut Spring Bowl w/ Eggs, the Sweet w/ Shadow, and Wishes w/ Shadow from white cardstock and apply distress ink and/or markers.  Assemble. 
• Adhere bowl to lower part of scalloped circle with a thin piece of foam strip.  Adhere eggs behind the bowl with glue.
• Stamp "Easter" and trim.
• Run ribbon around the Scalloped Rectangle (between foam strips) and tie a knot on front right side.
• Add foam strips to each of the sentiments and adhere as shown.

Kept it fairly simple this week.  I hope you all have a funtastic week!
~Kristine

Products I used:
    




3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is so pretty Kris- love your layout and color combo

MaryN said...

This is really sweet, I love the colors! Cute way to display eggs!! Great dies!! ❤️❤️ Not only that... I love the wall background!!❤️ I just showed it to my husband. Told him THAT is what I want in my kitchen. LOL.

Deborah Walton said...

I love the Easter Egg Bowl Die. I have it. And just adore it.