Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello CottageCutz friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Tuesday edition of the Blog. I am filling in for Melinda for a couple of weeks while she recovers from some recent surgery. 

We have a brand-new release of dies in the online store. It's our Flowers & More release. The individual dies are currently on sale for 30% off. This release has what we are calling "simple cuts". Meaning not as many pieces to put together so they assemble quickly.

They are so perfect for the many card making occasions that we all have. Birthdays, Thank You, Sympathy, Mother's Day, Easter or even a scrapbook layout just to name a few. Today for your viewing pleasure, I am revisiting an older die from our Spring 2020 release. It's the Double Trouble Bunnies die.

I used the colors from this week's Splitcoaststampers color challenge #939. We are to use polished pink, garden green and tahitian tide for our color trio. Optional is to use layers. 
polished pink, garden green, tahitian tide

I decided to make an Easter card with these bold and bright colors. I had the white card base and the tahitian tide tag in my stash.  The top of the tag is partially covered by my circle images, but it has a tahitian tide color gradient.

My first circle is cut in tahitian tide color. I used the largest die from the Sweetheart Doilies set. Looks like that one is out of stock but you could use the Nested Stitched Scallop Circle die.  The image circle is the 4th largest Stitched Circle die.

I cut the Double Trouble Bunnies in an allowed neutral and the egg and grass in the challenge colors. Stamped my sentiment and added a few polished pink opal rounds to complete my card.

See you on Saturday!

dies I used to create card:




No comments: