Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Dress Up Your Die Cuts








Hi my crafty friends, it's Marla back with another card share.  Easter is right around the corner and it's my favorite holiday for so many reasons.  One being, it's when all of the beautiful colors begin to show themselves again. For today's card I mixed several dies from The Scrapping Cottage to create a beautiful, yet playful Easter card.  





The "Flowers and More" release had so many floral and foliage dies that work well together to create amazing floral swags and clusters.  I wanted a colorful card, so instead of coloring the leaf die cuts in traditional greens, I used non-traditional color combinations.  If you look carefully, you'll see I included all of the colors of the rainbow on this card for a bright and vibrant touch.

I hope you will head over to the CottageCutz YouTube Channel to see how this card came together.  I will also be giving away the "Little Flowers" die.  I provide all of the information on how you can win in the video. I have also added all of the products I used below for quick and easy shopping.

Until next time..... Marla



















No comments: