Thursday, March 16, 2023

Easter Wishes

 Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends

I hope you are all doing well.  I am in Arizona and the temperature is starting to heat up!  We will be close to 80 this week.  So I am in the mood to start my spring card which includes Easter.  I am doing a card with a fun fold for this weeks demo.  I used two of the new release dies Little Flowers and Fence & Grass.  I also added some older dies to create the Easter Theme.


Design Steps:

1.  Using the following dies Fence & Grass, Little FlowersHatching Bunny ChickMr. Peter Rabbit (for the eggs) cut them out in these card stock colors: pink, yellow, orange, green. white, and brown.  Assemble the chick ad flowers 
2.  Here is a link for the video I used to create the white card base by Dini at SplitCoast Stampers  
  • Cut a 3 1/2 square out of green DP then cut it on the diagonal one of the pieces will be for the center flap 
  • The other piece of left over DP you will cut in half for the sides of the flap
  • Cut a strip of cloud DP 5 1/4 x 1 3/8
3.  Tape the two center flaps pieces together and then glue on the green triangle.  This creates a little pocket.  Glue the side green triangles and the blue strip across the top
4.  Start to decorate the top of the card sliding the pieces down into the pocket.  Cut the Easter Wishes on yellow card stock and glue to the flap.  After you have decorated the card front you can either leave the little pocket at the top open to slide in a gift card or glue it shut which is what I did
5.  Stamp the inside of the card and decorate with additional flowers.  Add a small velcro dot to the tip of the flap and your card is complete

CottageCutz Products




We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care





1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great funfold design