Thursday, January 06, 2022

Valentine Bicycle

 Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends

I hope all of you had a great time celebrating the New Year!  Last year went by so incredibly fast.  

Believe it or not I am starting my Valentines cards.  I am repurposing a Christmas die for this card.  I am using the Festive Holiday Bike.  As you can see I changed up just a few things to make it a Valentine.



Design Steps:

1.  Using the Festive Holiday Bike die cut out the pieces using, deep red, pink, white, and mint green


2.  Assemble the bike with a fine tip, clear drying glue
3.  For the card base I used a 6 x 4 1/4 white card stock, 5 3/4 x 4 pink card stock, 5 1/2 x 3 3/4 Bike DP and a white rectangle cut with the Scallop Nested Rectangle die the second for the largest 
4.  Run the scalloped rectangle through a heart embossing folder.  Then using dimensional dots pop the bicycle onto the rectangle

5.  Glue the pink card stock to the white card base, then glue down the bike DP and finally glue the rectangle with the bike.  Stamp your sentiment and add a few tiny pearls and your card is complete

CottageCutz Products



I am so excited about getting a head start on my Valentines!  I hope to see you back next Thursday! And don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel! Lots of fun ideas!

Take Care and Blessings
Pam

3 comments:

Birgit said...

This little bike is perfect for any occasion. Your card is so sweet!

Mary Marsh said...

Such a fun card and a great way to get more use out of dies that were intended for a different holiday - creative idea Pam

Wendy Mind said...

I just love this card Pam, super classy