Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Feel Better Card Featuring Winter Mouse

Hello friends! It's Theary here; first of all, I want to wish each one of you a Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. 

For my first blog post of the year, I wanted to share a video tutorial over on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel featuring some fabulous dies from the new Winter Release


This card gives me all the feel! With it being flu season, many of us feel under the weather. This card is perfect for sending to someone you love.


For this card, I used Winter Mouse by Woodstove die along with Winter Pine & Birch Tress die. Added some patterned paper, ink blending, and Copic coloring made the card come to life. 

 Please join me here to see how this "Feel Better" card came together and find out who won the last giveaway! 

I hope to see you there!
 Theary


SUPPLIES USED










3 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh my word, this is adorable!!

Pam MacKay said...

This is the cutest, coziest little scene love it!

Mary Marsh said...

So cute Theary- what a sweet way to send get well messages